Wenatchee School District requires all coaches, players and parents to understand the management of concussion and head injury. Please click on the following link to view the informational video and coach’s fact sheet: Head Injury Guidelines and Procedures Video.
SUDDEN CARDIAC ARREST TRAINING
Please follow this link to complete the Sudden Cardiac Arrest training. This training is required by law every three years. The training takes about 15 minutes.
- Go to the this link and click “Register” on the top right corner (if you do not already have an account.
- Once you have an account, click the “Courses” tab at the top of the webpage.
- Scroll down until you find the SCA course or type “sudden” in the search window.
- Complete the training. The course is free of charge.
POSITIVE COACHING ALLIANCE TRAINING
All registered non-athletes must take a free course as part of gaining membership into the AAU. The AAU is proud to be a leader in the youth sports market and looks forward to being the trendsetter in coach education in years to come. There are three courses available, one for those new to PCA training, and two for those who completed the course last year. Complete PCA Course and submit your Certificate of Completion along with your coaching application.
APPLY FOR AAU CARD
All approved coaches must have a current AAU number prior to participating in practices or games. Cost is $16 for coaches.
Click this link to apply for your AAU number.
- Select the “Non-Athlete Category” (boys or girls basketball-youth)
- Complete Form, with club number above, and hit “submit”
CLUB NAME: Wenatchee Basketball Club
CLUB NUMBER: WY795Y
COACH A RECREATIONAL YOUTH TEAM